Useful Tips on the Way to the Room Essay of Premium Level
The room essay can be a paper about anything: from the detailed description of your own room to the in-depth analysis of the way a certain room in New York is built. It depends on whether you have to come up with a paper on such topic for your Engineering & Construction degree or just for a high school English Composition 101 class. Perhaps, you need to write about the room of a character to reveal his/her internal world for the Literature class. In Sociology, a teacher may ask to get ready with the room essay to compare the way people of various social status and income live.
In any case, an essay about the room is another academic writing assignment that should test the student’s knowledge, skills, and experience. The teacher wants to see how well the class reads, conducts research, analyzes, formats, and writes. You may wonder why in the world you should read any additional materials and collect evidence. Well, unless you need to come up with a reflective/personal essay, you should include some credible evidence to support everything you write. The point is to prove your words that sound like some claims. It is okay to share your opinions using special transition words/phrases like “to my mind,” “I believe,” “I think,” etc. However, if you use the words of other authors or facts/statistics, it is important to mention it. Watch out for ignoring this rule as plagiarism in academic writing always results in F.
So, your teacher has asked you to write the room essay. Planning the work on assignment ahead is critical. Then, it is important to take care of the writing process itself. Finally, the post-writing stages also exist. In this mini-guide, you can find the step-by-step instruction on how to come up with a successful essay.
Step-by-Step writing Guide for Students
- Start with the research. Discover all the information related to the field of your interest. In our case, it is the room or some other premises. If it is a Literature class, a good idea may be to read a book with the detailed description of the place a character lives in. A writer may then draw a parallel between the personality of this hero and his living conditions. It will be helpful to include direct and indirect citations from the story.
- Direct in-text citations stand for the quotes a writer includes exactly in the way they appear n original text without changing or replacing a word. Such quotations are taken in parenthesis.
- Indirect in-text citations refer to the paraphrased/rewritten parts of the text the writer adds to his text. Still, paraphrased quotes should be properly cited as well.
- Brainstorm to choose the topic if you do not have a specific one. Do not think that the room essay is your final title. It sounds too general, and it is a bad idea to have general titles. Narrow down the topic so that it makes sense. Develop an intriguing, outstanding title to catch an eye of the reader. Here are several good ideas: “My Room as a Reflection of my Soul,” “Craft Room Storage Ides,” “The Smell of Chalk in My Classroom,” “The Dream Room,” “The Room of an Artist,” “The Most Outstanding Room in a District,” “The Room of My Childhood: Sweetest Memories,” “A Messy Room as a Sign of Genius.”
- Prepare an outline! It does not mean if the prompt asks to include an outline or not, a student should get ready with one for his own Can you survive in the woods without a compass? How about completing a long-term project without an action plan? That is exactly why every writer needs a paper outline. With an outline, you will not get lost or stuck in the middle of the process (it is often called a writer’s block). Once you forget the order of events, the subcategories of a specific section, or why you are doing what you do, turn to the outline. It will serve as the loyal assistant throughout the process.
- Work on your draft. Make sure you write every section the way it appears in your outline. The most logical order is introduction, body, and conclusion. Even though some students may start with the body, at least a thesis statement should go first, and it is the last sentence or few of the introduction.
- Submit the draft to professional online writing and editing services. If you want someone to check your paper for any mistakes, there is no better option than academic writing company. You can also hire a writer without even starting the first paragraph – it is possible to buy custom papers written from scratch.
- Revise the paper on your own. If you are looking for other options to make sure your essay is free of mistakes, download some special writing apps or use online grammar, spelling, and punctuation checkers. You may format the paper with the help of free citation generators, but if you decide to purchase paper online, you will get all services in one for the affordable price.
Those are the top principles of writing the room essay of premium quality.